I'm proud to be a woman because:
1. When I have PMS my life turns into a psychological mind game and I always end up winning in the end!
2. My mind has great talents - it's amazing at imitating my mother when I feel critical of myself (it's uncanny!)
3. Being fascinated by horror - I have a close relationship to blood every month without having to kill someone
4. I can be kinky and it's considered as a "cute" thing instead of "pervy and gross"
5. I can masturbate and have orgasms without even touching myself, by just using the inner muscles.. In fact... That almost qualify as a "superhero talent"
6. I can be on a diet and still eat sweets and snacks because somewhere I know it doesn't matter how I look because I rule! And potato chips rule too! And it's kind of a tradition anyway, to fail at a diet... Like breaking the new years resolutions...
7. I have two faces: one with make up and one without. I can vary and mix it up with a surprise face in different social situations and always have a positive reaction: "oh, you look lovely like that too!" (Works both ways, on a makeover or a makeunder)
8. I can love a squirrel or a dead bird with all my heart and soul (that's when I go like "aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!")
9. My boobs are soft and nice AND has a little dairy factory inside (I can be kinky with my boobs or a dairy queen when needed)
10. I can take any bachelor pad and make it look like a little version of Versailles (well... At least in my mind..and that's OK with me...)